Sunday, October 11, 2009

We Have Moved!!!!

This will be the last post on this site. Please follow us to our new site www.ourberryvine.blogspot.com

It is a little sad to be saying goodbye to our cute little girl only site. As excited and ready as I am to expand our family to include Grayson, I sometimes worry how this change will affect my sweet little Ruth. As you can see in the picture above, her little cherub face just makes you want to smile back at her. I worry that this new addition will bring her feelings of being cast aside.

So as I invite you to the new site, it is with a note of reminiscence that we leave this site. Please join us and follow our Berry vine.

1 comment:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

Oh, I love the new picture of her! Too cute! I'm sure that it will be a transition with challenges for Ruth, but she...just as all siblings...WILL adjust. I know you'll make her feel like a Berry special big sister!