Friday, April 10, 2009

As I keep my eyes on the weather, I thought I would take this time to update the blog. This video was taken the same day of the bike helmet practice in the video below. We tried to get proof of Ruth's eating. She went through this phase for awhile that when she would throw food off her plate, she would slap her own hand and then cry (yes, we had done this to her. If you are someone who does not believe in paddling, please do not preach to me about time out and other methods. We did not hit her hard, very lightly on the hand. We both believe in paddling and I am sure Ruth will get her fair share when she is older. Besides, it is biblical to paddle. I have heard sermons on it. However there are rules to when and how to paddle.)

We tried to capture the self punishment but I think we missed it. Ruth seems to know when the camera is filming. She used to eat peas and pears and peaches and other foods. Then she dropped veggies but I could still get her to get pears and peaches. Now, she will eat meat, cheese and carbos. Let's just say that my child will not be winning any Atkins Nutrition Awards.

No comments: