Monday, July 14, 2008

The Clothes Shopping Story (from one month ago)

I was reading through some old posts when I saw that I referenced the funny clothes shopping story and promised to publish it. Well, almost a month later, here it is:

Ruth and I had lunch with two of my co-workers and then decided to go shopping. I had a gift card to Old Navy and was looking for some clothes that fit me. I wound up spending it all on Ruth but then went to Dress Barn with my friend and tried on some dresses. I had Ruth in the stroller in the dressing room with me. She would look away while I changed and would look at me as soon as I got dressed (I am not making that up) and when I would ask her how I looked, she would laugh out loud. I thought she was laughing because I looked so absurd in the dress. It was not until later that I realized all the dresses I was trying on were black and white graphic print dresses. It was probably the loudness of the dress that was making her laugh, not how horrible I looked in them.

At any rate, I think she will be a good shopper and I am looking forward to taking her shopping when she is older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that is great Nat. I love reading all of your postings and watching the videos! I cant wait to meet her!

Nicole Hogan