Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Off to see the Wizards....

I wasn't going to post but since my other friends (Kara and Susan) posted today on their blogs, I thought I would too. I must say that I am disappointed more of you (or maybe only 3 people read this) have not voted yet. And yesterday was election day here in Georgia.

We are leaving in an hour (or less, hopefully) to go to Nashville tonight. We are taking a mini Berry family vacation and spending the night there and visiting the sites tomorrow. Then we will drive a little further down the road after Ruth's evening feeding. We will spend the night in some never heard of town in Tennessee between Nashville and Memphis. On Friday we are driving to my parents where we will spend time on the farm until after church on Sunday (I have to show off my little sweetie pie at Sidney Baptist Church). Then the plan is to go to my sister's in Cabot, swim at her pool and then spend the night at my other sister's house and then on the road again on Monday arriving back home on Tuesday. We used to make the 10 hour drive in one day but with a baby, 10 hours easily becomes 14 or more with feeding and such.

Ruth started eating oatmeal cereal yesterday with a spoon. She seems to like it. We don't have a high chair yet and she still can't sit up on her own yet so feeding her is a little of a challenge and a back breaker for me leaning over so much. We plan to buy a high chair on our return. Thanks to Candace for the Graco recommendation. If any other moms have a brand they like, please e-mail me or comment on this blog as to why you like that brand.

So we are off to Arkansas. And as the fight song says.."so it is A-R-K-A-N-SAS for Arkansas. Fight, Fight, Fight."

1 comment:

The Montanaro's said...

We're in the market for a high chair too so let me know what you find out! Love the videos. Gotta figure out how to get our video on to the computer so you can see quin too! our blog is montanarofamily.blogspot.com