Sunday, July 27, 2008

Naptime Mayheim

I know some of you may wonder how I have the time to post so often. I post, usually, when I am trying to get Ruth down for a nap. I put her in the crib in the nursery next door and come to the office. I let her cry a little, go check on her, and come back to the office. This cycle may go on for two minutes or for twenty, depending on Ruth and her mood. This morning, it only went on for five, but since I have started the blog, I need to finish. While the videos upload I can brush my teeth or fold laundry or whatever. If you are a mom (Quinn's mommy), you should consider doing a blog too. I have a couple of blogs I check every day during said nap time events as described above.

When I started it was the morning nap. Now, as I finish, it is the afternoon nap. We don't have these videos labeled so when I upload them, I never know what I will get. I spend the time uploading video and most often have to delete it and try again several times before I get one that is interesting enough to post. This is Ms. Lillian. She and Brother Bill are Sidney natives and longtime Sidney Baptist church members. Brother Bill passed on a few years ago but Ms. Lillian is still going strong and sharp as a tact. She even remembers Brian's name every time!!! (Now, considering that my little sister is married to someone named Byron and half the time our pastor would get their names confused, this is quite a feat!)

Let me know either by commenting or e-mailing me what you think of the videos, or, if anyone even watches them. We started this post so the grandparents would have something to follow Ruth's growth, but I don't know if they even check it!!!



No comments: