Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You're A Grand Ole Flag



Here is little Ruth before the big 4th of July parade in downtown Woodstock. Did I mention that there was not one float in this never ending parade of scouts walking and politicians riding in cars. Very disappointing. I was expecting the old time parade with floats and candy being thrown. Apparently not during an election year. Oh well, Ruth is too young for candy. I need to wait until she is old enough to get it for Brian and me.




Here Ruth is with the "parade" behind her. Nothing scared her, not even the police blaring their sirens. She did seem to like the horses, though.











This parade lasted for over 90 minutes. Ruth fell asleep about 45 minutes into it. I don't blame her. It was a boring parade. Don't worry, we don't have video of it.

No comments: