Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some more pictures!!!




I will post some video later. I need to get up and get my work done while Ruth is sleeping. Laundry and dishes seem to never be done because as soon as you get caught up it is feeding time again and more dishes and laundry appear soon after you are done!!! By the way, several of you have told me in person, sent word with someone or e-mailed us and said you keep up with the blog. Thank you so much for doing that. Feel free to post a comment anytime. We would love to hear from those of you who do not e-mail regularly.

2 comments:

cschnuelle said...

She is beautiful!!

The Cram-Smith Family said...

Love all the new pictures! We are taking Jocelyn for her 18 month photos tomorrow...yikes! She carved a Jack-o-lantern last night. Good times! I love your pumpkin pictures, Ruth is just a doll!