Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow!

Today's song title comes to us from the movie White Christmas. Yes, on March 1st it is snowing here in Georgia. When we left church down in Marietta, it was a wintery mix. But by the time we got Ruth into the car and loaded up our breakfast stuff (we made pancakes for the class today), it had turned to a full out snow. As we drove north to go home we watched the beautiful snow fall and accumulate on the ground. But as we got closer to home the snow turned more to rain until finally it was all rain only a few miles from our house. But now, as I sit at the desk looking out the window I see snow falling here. It is not as much or as heavy as in Marietta, but one can hope.

I was supposed to have rehearsal this afternoon but now it is cancelled. I hate to miss rehearsal with the girls but how nice to have a snowy day at home with my family.

And my throbbing tooth.

I went to the dentist on Wednesday to have a crown taken off because of a suspious x-ray. The tooth was fine with no decay underneath but of course I had to have a temporary put on while I wait for the new crown. My tooth has been hurting since Wednesday and is getting worse. Today is the worst!!! It is actually throbbing eventhough I keep putting orajel on it. And the worse is my dentist keeps very limited hours and probably will not be able to see me tomorrow, or if he can, Brian has to work. Did I mention my tooth is actually throbbing. I keep thinking this must be how Tom Hanks character felt in Cast Away.

Here is a video of Ruth just for fun. This video, by the way, is from December 26. Hard to believe her birthday is Friday.

1 comment:

Kara and Travis said...

Rock on Ruth! I like ACDC too!