Monday, March 16, 2009

Takin' Care of Business

Okay, I am trying something new. As poor little Ruth sleeps (I had to go pick her up from Mom's Morning Out because she had a low grade fever - due to teething, she is cutting molars - well, they said I didn't have to get her but I did anyway. Plus, I found out this morning I have to have a root canal. How about that, Mom, for a run-on, grammatically incorrect sentence?), I am trying to upload pictures to Shutterfly to share.

Below you will see a link to Shutterfly. I hope it works. I am currently uploading over 100 pictures on the desktop while I update the blog on the laptop (in bed, we got little sleep at the Berry house last night). Currently, I see only 27 pictures have made the upload. Hopefully, if you click on the link later you will get to see all the pictures. They range from her actual birthday (celebrating with ladies at our favorite Regions Bank branch and eating cake with Daddy) to her birthday party to Sunday morning with Maw Maw and Paw Paw to her one year appointment with our favorite doctor, Dr. Ruth Brown. Dr. Brown tells us every time that she and Ruth have the same name and we are like, that's one reason we chose you as our doctor within the practice.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. I am in a better mood, if you can't tell. I love rainy days. And although I had dreams of going to the bookstore and losing myself in stacks of books and drinking some good hot coffee while Ruth was at MMO, this is pretty nice too. Besides, hot and cold hurts my tooth too much to drink coffee anyway.

No comments: