Monday, June 1, 2009

Easter Video

This video was taken at Ruth's school the week before Easter. It amazes me how much she has grown up in the past two months.

Today has been a strange day for Ruth. Brian joined a gym with a pool and I have a free visitor's pass for two weeks. Ruth and I were there at 8am this morning. I dropped her off at the kids' care and I went swimming. I mostly did ballet in the pool. It was great to move around and get some exercise. I wasn't sick at all this morning!!

After a quick stop at the grocery store (Ruth did sleep on the way), I put Ruth down for nap. She sang to herself for about 20 minutes and then finally slept for an hour. This afternoon I put her down for her nap and she sang to herself for 45 minutes before I finally caved and got her out of the crib. Now, after playing and snack, I am trying to get her to sleep again. I can hear her singing in there. Will this kid ever sleep today? I will take the singing any day over the screaming she used to do.

Enjoy the video.

No comments: