Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Voting Time

On July 30 we will discover the gender of our new baby. Since this is every one's favorite question, I thought we would poll to see what people think. To make it fair to out of town/state folks, here is a run down of the pregnancy:

Ruth: I gained weight mostly in my belly, and it was huge. I was sick for 16 weeks and wanted to eat carbos (rice) all the time. (This really isn't that much different from my normal life). The thought of grease made me sick. Lots of heartburn, trouble sleeping and general displeasure. Had energy.

This baby: Gaining weight in belly and other places (probably due to not teaching ballet, though). Not as sick but it seems to be getting worse rather than better as I approach the 16 week mark this Friday. Potatoes and watermelon are my food of choice. McDonald's' hash browns seems to help (the greasier the better). Some heartburn (3rd trimester is the kicker, however), sleeping fine, bathroom more often. No energy (due to Ruth and heat, I think).

So vote!!! My old favorite ballet class voted with Ruth and the winners were given Baby Ruth candy bars (those who picked a girl) and those who voted for a boy were given another kind of candy bar (minis, of course). This time the winners will be given the satisfaction of knowing they won. And you really can't beat that. Also, I would love to know who is voting so write a comment or shoot me an e-mail.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

two beautiful berry sisters - that's my vote - the competition at the pageants may get nasty

Unknown said...

This is Amanda (as was the earlier deleted comment). I haven't registered on your blog yet, but I would vote for a boy. I'd enjoy seeing you with a stinky boy.

Kara and Travis said...

I voted another girl!

Alec & Emma Davis said...

This is really hard to decide. I'll have to think about it a little longer. I don't have a gut feeling about it either way yet!
;-) I'd love to see you with one of each...but it's all girls in your family, so who knows!

Anonymous said...

A baby girl or course! imagine the adorable pictures of them...