Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An Anniversary to Remember

Brian created this blog saying that he thought I would enjoy posting updates about Ruth. However, he is the one who does most of the updates, as you can tell. I think it is interesting that a full time retail pharmacist has more time to post than a stay at home mom. Of course, this week I am teaching at summer camp one half of the day.

Today is our second wedding anniversary. I did buy us a cake, of which I ate a piece at 11pm. Brian got home at his normal time around 9:45pm but since I was asleep with the baby, he didn't wake me up until time to give Ruth her medicine. Our days are full of waiting for the elusive dirty diaper and feeding her and talking about how those things are going. One new addition to our lives is the new Wii Ruth and I bought Brian for Father's Day. I must say that I am currently the bowling and boxing champion of the house. Ruth still rules the roost. Brian lives here.

2 comments:

The Berry Family said...

I work there. I just don't get paid.

Kara and Travis said...

Happy Aniversary!