Friday, June 13, 2008

Look What I Can Doo!

According to daddy there are two things that I have learned to do just like an adult. The first one is yawn, which daddy seems to be thrilled with because everytime I do it he smiles and goes on and on about it. Hey Daddy! Take a picture if it looks so good! And the second is pooh. I don't know what 'rank' means but daddy says I am it. If I miss a day all mommy and daddy can talk about it how I haven't gone potty. I don't understand why either because I am growing like a weed and have a ton of new tricks ( I think I control the ceiling fan with my mind). I just realized recently that I have done a good job when they take off my socks before changing my diaper. So just to make things fun...I kick my legs like mad once the dirty diaper is opened. It is great to see mommy and daddy struggle with changing me and staying clean themselves (they think I am watching the mobile...suckers!). I try to see if I can get pooh somewhere on me that they can't see just so they will sniff me the rest of the day and say "Did you pooh?". I wonder if that is why daddy stopped chewing his finger nails?

1 comment:

Kara and Travis said...

Oh the joy! Travis and I would never utter the word poop and like you guys, find ourselves discussing it regularly. This morning right before we were to walk out the door for work, Eston decides to have a blowout. Took both of us to clean him up enough to get him to the bath tub...yes, it was that bad. I was late to work. :-(