Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Pictures







We went to Target to have Ruth's 3-month pictures taken, even though she wasn't quite 3 months at the time. The only time that Target has available was 4:00 which would have been right at feeding time for The Evil Genius. We were prepared for 30-minutes of pain with a costume change but she was a doll while we were there. She seemed to really enjoy being the center of attention (go figure). I filmed it so I could compile a little mocu-mentary after it was over, but the footage looks like I am having a seizure because I am shaking a toy sometimes and the camera most of the time. She was a little fussy at the costume change but we got some great nudies of her since she seems to enjoy being naked. Although, she was expecting to be paid more for the topless pictures I think. After it was over we fed her in the seasonal area of the store (our secret's out now) while they arranged the pictures. She went to sleep on my shoulder and pretty much slept through the rest of the occasion. It was great. I would like to post the pictures from their website here so you can see them. Needless to say, we went with the basics when we ordered. No fairy talking for my daughter! I put my foot down.

If you would like to see all of the other images you can at:

https://www.thesmilestation.com/home.asp?AC=LTTT0787100177TAR

Customer Name: Natalie Berry
Enjoy!