Monday, June 9, 2008

The Best Re-Make Song

To not let Brian have all the fun, I will post. The best song I have made up is "I'm Liam the Lamb I am, Liam the Lamb I am I am" to the tune of Henry the 8th I am by Herman's Hermit. British rock at its best.

I also can't believe that people are not voting for Ruthie Rue. It is the only nickname that she actually is called from the list.

Ruth did reach another milestone: she held onto Rupert, her teddy bear, for over five minutes today. It made its way from the downstairs to the upstairs today in her hand. Very impressive, I think, that it did not fall on the way. She has also started reaching for my face when I hold her close. I would enjoy this more if her nails were not sharp knives that could cut cans. We have to file them just about every day for her not to cut one of us or herself. In fact, picture day was postponed one week because of a nasty scratch she gave herself in the night.

2 comments:

Kara and Travis said...

Nails are so hard to cut! I have to wait until Eston's asleep and then I tackle them. Yea Ruth for holding on to Rupert!

The Berry Family said...

Our daughter doesn't have nails. God gave her talons instead.