Tuesday, August 19, 2008

World Domination or Just Gibberish?

It seems that Ruth has discovered that banging on the keyboard equals something happening on the screen. So today I decided to exploit that a little and see how it turned out. The following is a transcription of what was written by our budding writer/evil villain.

"B nh njghh uui,,p. nb cggggggggggggggggggggh qamhhhhhb hl’;9p[-;,iiirnm k o .;l ,. Mitj nym j

.’
imbnkb ck .. m kgg76tutl,8jfs[ l.
e/;]

p,,;/.7 msx,m ,m, ; n g bb ruth berry hk[ m"



Her name is the only thing I could make out and that is because I wrote it....using her finger. We are currently having NASA scientists decoding it's true meaning. Sure it could just be gibberish but we think it may be the beginning of a plot to take over the world...starting with the top floor of the house. I don't trust that kid, she's shifty. If anything unexplained should happen to me and Natalie....blame the baby.

No comments: