Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bath Time With Mommy

Well, today's entry does not have a picture or a video. Ruth took a bath in the big bath tub tonight with Mommy. She seemed to have a great time kicking the most water she has ever had in bath time. I didn't even have to splash water on myself since Ruth took care of that job for me!

I have a question to all the mothers who bottle fed or ever used a bottle: did your child chew on the nipple instead of eat? Ruth is going through another non eating phase and would rather chew on the nipple than eat. I don't understand how she cannot be so hungry all the time. In order for her to eat, I sometimes have to hold the bottle with my left hand wrapped around her head and have a puppet on my right hand for her to focus on. It can be very frustrating.

Virginia Tech pulled a win this week against Furman. Arkansas is currently playing so maybe we will have two wins this week.

1 comment:

The Cram-Smith Family said...

yes, Jocelyn went through a chewing on the bottle phase around that same age. (i think it has to do with teething.) To help her "focus" on sucking instead of chewing, twist the nipple back and forth in her mouth. The movement is kind of distracting I think, and it helped Jocelyn to just focus on eating/sucking.