Friday, September 26, 2008

So Excited And Just Can't Hide It



These pictures were taken at baggage claim at the airport last Sunday. Brian was so excited to see Ruth. He said he was happy to see me but you don't see any pictures of Brian holding me smiling do you. (And Brian, if you write a comment about my weight you are in for it). Ruth was equally excited to see him. She started smiling and kicking her legs and doing her little quick breathing laughter that she does. It was very sweet.

I decided to post this morning because Ruth just got done throwing a fit of massive proportions. She is finally asleep but we shall see how long it lasts!

1 comment:

Kara and Travis said...

I totally hear ya sister. Travis was gone for 5 days and when he came back, he scooped up Eston gave him a big hug and they immediately started playing. Was I even in the room!? Ha! At least I'm glad he's a good dad!