Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And Here's To You, Mrs. Lynn (or Robertson, as the song goes)


Today I thought it was fitting to share a picture of Ms. Leigh Ann. We have been meaning to post a picture of her with Ruth for quite some time, but since Ruth is experiencing separation anxiety, getting a picture has been a little difficult. Ruth loves Ms. Leigh Ann but does cry these days when Mommy leaves. Because Ruth is such a smart kid (aren't they all), she knows when she sees Ms. Leigh Ann that I am leaving. So Ruth smiles when she first sees her and then start crying. Tough on all of us.

But today we thought we would brag on the best caregiver ever again because Ms. Leigh Ann is SSOOOO flexible. Brian and I have had quite a few changes in our schedule this week and often a late night text will ask Ms. Leigh Ann to be here at one time and a morning phone call will tell her another. We couldn't ask for a better caregiver for Ruth, or for us. (And yes, I am hoping this post buys us some forgiveness!!!)

Also today I want to ask you to remember those who are going through tough times. I won't share names but several people are coming to my mind this morning with varying degrees of hardships. Please spread a little good will today.

No comments: