Friday, December 19, 2008

Over the River Take 2

Obviously the last post was empty. The connection at my parents' house isn't the best. But we are in Mountain Home today at a coffee shop. We are meeting my friend Kara for lunch today and came over early to do some wireless stuff and to make sure we were not late. Mountain Home has changed so much.

But back to the previous post. It just said thanks to the moms with children of albinism who have posted to an older post. Thank you for the support. I will be contacting those of you who left contact information when we get back home in Georgia with a faster connection. In the meantime, if anyone would like to post, please do so on the most recent entry. It is only by accident that I found those other comments.

And have a Merry Christmas. (This weekend is Christmas for the Smith family so it seems like Christmas everywhere.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! My email is cassandra.kolb@gmail.com if you ever want to chat. My hubby and i both have blogs and you can read back through our experiences with albinism. www.cassandrakolb.blogspot.com and www.phase7.com

Unknown said...

Only two of our four have albinism! I am so glad you stopped by. I am now following your blog, you daughter is just adorable!

Alec & Emma Davis said...

We got your super cute Christmas card today!!! So sweet! Thank you and Merry Christmas!