Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Fat chance here in Georgia. We had a great Christmas morning just the three of us. But since we are about to go on a walk, I don't have much time to post. Here is some more video from the Smith Christmas in Arkansas.



When I started this post we were on our way to go on a walk. Now, at almost 8pm, we just got back from looking at lights. I will try to write about our first Christmas at our own home later. Right now I need to do dishes while Brian feeds Ruth and then it is bath and bed time because Brian promised to watch Holiday Inn with me. Awesome.

1 comment:

The Montanaro's said...

Quin did the same thing - want the paper!!! Our Christmas sounds a bit like ours. I need to post some video of Quin but am working until Tuesday!