Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas




Our trip back from Warner Robbins last night took an extra hour and a half due to the wonderful holiday traffic. We had spitting snow this morning and Daddy took Ruth to the hardware store so I could have some time to exercise. This next Saturday Ruth will be nine months old so the saying "nine months up (weight gain) and nine months down (weight loss)" is fast approaching. I don't think I will make it. I got down to four pounds left but everything is redistributed (is that what Obama means?) that I don't look like my old self. And I think I have gain a few pounds since stopping pumping. (Chocolate is so good!!) So hence the need to exercise.

These pictures are from Ruth's seven month photo shoot. I will be including more in the days ahead as a sort of cyber Christmas present to you. Thanks to Kara and Katie for telling me how to update the blog for a more festive look. Now, can anyone tell me how to get Ruth's picture bigger?

No comments: