Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well It's Christmas Time Pretty Baby

The first of several Christmas videos. Right now my child is in her crib not napping. After 45 minutes of crying with me trying to calm her down periodically, I have turned the light on. Hopefully, she will go to sleep. The problem: when we were in Arkansas, anytime she would cry someone would pick her up. Now I know my parents and sisters don't get to see her very much but come on!!!! She was taken out of her crib at naptime (or the naptime that wasn't) by both my mother and my father. No amount of me telling them she needed to nap made the difference. Again, I realize that they don't see her very much and want to spend as much time with her as they can when we visit but it throws Ruth off her schedule and it takes several days to get her back on a naptime schedule. I can hear her in there right now kicking the bed but at least she isn't crying.

No comments: