Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Busy Saturday

Since Brian now works a "normal" work week (which in our area, due to traffic means leaving the house before 6:30 and getting home around 6:30), we have very busy weekends. And since this is the first year I have not had to Nutcracker (I have missed football Saturdays for five years!) rehearsals on Saturdays, we are living up on the weekends.

This past Saturday we had a birthday party at the Center for Puppetry Arts and then went to a park to hear our church's orchestra play. Ruth loved it. I have one picture twice but can't get it to remove today.






Look at the bicep.





What girl doesn't love hitting her own face with a balloon. I think she must have seen the movie "I Heart Huckabees" (this movie, by the way, is not talking about the former Gov. of Arkansas).



















The best seat in the house.






"I think the trumpet section was a little off key."







Our family!









No comments: