Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No teaching ballet for me

Well, I taught last night at the church and it was tough. The girls were nice but it was so hard for me to teach since I have been off and am so much bigger than I was with Ruth.

But today I talked with the director and I will not be teaching there anymore. I am sad that I won't be teaching ballet at all this year but it is better to have a full break than have a bad experience. I am not saying the church would have been a bad experience but teaching when you don't feel good all the time isn't the most fun. I am going to continue at KSU since it is a lecture class.

Ruth and I went to a free music class a the library this morning and she really seemed to enjoy herself. Yet again Ruth wakes up when I am updating the blog.

2 comments:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

So sorry dude! How much does Grayson weigh right now? You can make it to Dec. You can make it to Dec. You CAN make it to December!!!

Tonia said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out. But you'll be able to start teaching again after Grayson comes. Its not forever.