Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

We have been freezing here in Georgia the past week. This morning it was 22. Yesterday it was in the low 30's during the day with wind that would cut right through you. Yes, I thought about titling this blog "Cut's like a knife (but feels so right).

As promised, more pictures from our trip to Arkansas. We will eventually make our way up to Christmas day and then New Year's in Virginia.

Ruth with Memommy and the new cat.

What would a trip to Arkansas be without pulling the dog Tippy's hair. My mother's favorite child.

Let's hope Ruth has my mother's high cheek bones (which are from my grandmother and her Native American link).

Fun times. But wood is fun. I can't imagine anything more fun than sitting on a wood pile.

Now, at whom or at what am I going to throw this ball?

No comments: