Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Slow Ride

The title of today's post is two fold. First, we are downloading many, many pictures so the computer is slow. Second, Brian bought Guitar Hero today and that song is on my mind.

For those of you who have been waiting for pictures (family) here are a few. I am starting with before Christmas and working my way up to present. Here are a few to tide you over until tomorrow.

Ruth reading the dictionary...she is so smart.

Ruth with my mother (Memommy) and my third grade teacher, Mrs. Watkins.

Ruth with Ms. Virginia

Ruth with the ever famous, though often flighty, Steve Martin.

"Give me your hand."
"I don't know about that...."


All the above pictures were taken at my mom's school on December 18. The below pictures were taken the next day in Mountain Home, Arkansas with my friend Kara. Kara was a sorority sister and roommate of mine from the University of Arkansas Delta Delta Delta house. She is pictured with her son Eston. The husbands were there but were behind the cameras.



1 comment:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

Cute pics, Nat! I have a feeling that Ruth is going to have an enormous vocabulary!