Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gonna Party Like It's 2009

On the way to Virginia on New Year's Day we stopped in Johnson City, TN to see my friend Erika and her two kids and husband Matt. This is Ruth with Aylin, who is about 6 weeks younger than Ruth. Don't they look so sweet together.

Ruth and Aylin not paying any attention to Ashur. Yes, he is wearing a Sooners jersey. Erika and her husband both went to undergrad there and Erika was getting her masters there at the same time I was. We went through ballet boot camp together.

Virginia Tech played that day. This is Erika, me and our kids. I love the kids' faces.

Just the girls.

1 comment:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

That's so cool that you gals get to visit every now and again! I wish my kiddos could get in on the play date action! Great pictures...I miss you both!