Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We Are Family

Ruth pulling my dad's mustache. She has my feet which come from my dad. (This comment is for my dancer friends)

Sweet Ruth with Malory in the background.

Ruth on her zebra, a present from my parents.

My sister Olivia with Ruth. Olivia always looks like she is enjoying her self but surprised and puzzled by that when she holds Ruth. You can look at entries from September and see the same reaction. I didn't get any pictures of Ruth with my sister Leslie and her kids, Brittany and Brandon, were not there. But Ruth is pictures with all the other sisters.
Ruth with my nephew (so her cousin) Robby. Ruth's birthday is March 6 and Robby's is March 7. Robby was born when I was a freshman in college, the same age his sister Brooke is now. I think Robby and Ruth has similar tempers.
Ruth with my sister Kelly and my niece (and sorority sister) Brooke.


Ruth with my sister Kelly
Ruth with my sister Malory.

Ruth and Malory. If I know Malory she tried to boss Ruth around and if I know Ruth, she is thinking, "who do you think you are that you can boss me? But you are bigger than me and you look like you mean business.....I will do what I want anyway."

No comments: