Monday, July 20, 2009

Coming to you from Kids College

Hey everyone! It is my lunch break at Kids College, the camp where I am teaching this week in Batesville, AR at University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville.


In my first class today (crafts) I had a kid throw up some red liquid item. Great. There I was trying to divert attention of the other 14 kids and clean up after the vomit kid while calming her all the while not throwing up myself. I don't know how my mother did it for five kids. I really, really, really dread when Ruth starts getting sick.

This afternoon I have a theatre and a dance class.

I am sure Ruth is getting spoiled by my parents rigth as I write this. Oh well. Since we don't have any family anywhere close to us, she might as well enjoy it while she gets it.

Until next time....

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Red vomit is the best. I once had a kid who had acid reflux at the age of 3. I was subbing and no one told me. She shoved her entire lunch in her mouth, looked at me and then threw up all over the lunch table and the 3 kids lunches around her. It was awesome.