Friday, July 10, 2009

Picture of the Day

This was the picture Brian sent to me today. Ruth was on the way to the pool with her Grandma. Brian was nice enough to tell me that she had sunscreen on all over her body.

By the look of interest on Ruth's face, she might follow in her daddy's footsteps as a drug dealer.

I just got back from a movie and solo shopping at Target. Baby Berry two is still making me sick in the morning and feeling bad during the day if I don't feed the monster - I mean growing baby. I called Ruth a monster while pregnant to my students and we all know her temperament can be just that if she doesn't get her way. Maybe if I don't call this next one a monster....

My belly is starting to feel tight and at the moment there is a knot like feeling around my belly button. We told Ruth that there was a baby in my belly and now she will pull up my shirt and say, "hi, baby."

The pros to having the house to yourself: you can leave whatever you want wherever you want and eat when and what you want.
The cons to having the house to yourself: you don't eat as healthy as you do when you are making sure your family is eating right and you miss your family like crazy.

Two more days of freedom....

1 comment:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

man, her hair is getting long!