Friday, July 17, 2009

Ruth and Mommy Take a Trip

Although it sounds like we are having separate vacations this year, I assure you we are not.

Ruth and I are flying to Arkansas tomorrow for 10 days. I know Brian and Ruth were in Virginia last weekend. Their trip was to give me a weekend alone to be me before the next baby arrives and sucks more life out of me - I mean, brings me more joy. The trip to Arkansas is longer because I don't work and because I am working in Arkansas. I found a kids college camp to teach (one craft class, one theatre class and one dance class) M - F. Memommy and Granddaddy will have Ruth to themselves while I am at work. We extended our trip to go with Memommy to a conference in the metropolis of Mountain View to stay at a "resort" and swim.

Ruth and I have left Brian a list of things to do while we are gone, including get good sleep. I may not be able to post while we are gone so I wanted to give everyone a head's up as to where we are.

No comments: