Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home at Last

Thank you to all who lifted Ruth and Brian up in prayer. They arrived home around 4pm EST on Sunday. I ran out to met them and Ruth rubbed noses with me immediately. She then proceed to look at me and laugh while she had one hand on each of my arms.

However, when we got inside Ruth was more interested in her toys and books. After touching each one of her "big" toys several times and starting and then stopping several books, she was ready for Daddy again. I was no longer a prize to her.

I think Daddy and daughter really enjoyed the road trip together. There is talk of making this an annual event. Maybe in a couple of years he can take both of them......

2 comments:

Alec & Emma Davis said...

So glad to hear that Brian and Ruth made it home safely. I know you are relieved to have your family back together. I hope that you got some much needed rest. I remember how warped I felt when I was pregnant...so exhausted. I don't know how you do it with another baby to take care of! Hopefully, the nausea is on its way out! Well, enjoy having your husband and little girl back!

Tonia said...

I'm happy they made it home okay. Hopefully you enjoyed your alone time and will now enjoy your Ruth time.